We process data, including personal data (such as the customer’s or his representative’s first and last name, delivery address, e-mail, and telephone) (hereinafter data) in the following cases:
1) when submitting an order to fulfill it
2) in fulfilling responsibilities arising from the law for fulfilling obligations. In general, we collect data directly from the data subject with their consent.
The responsible data processor is Ada Johanna OÜ (16451383, address: Hariduse 12-16, Viljandi 71011). The controller may transfer data for processing to authorized processors (for example, website developer, transport service provider, payment service provider, SMS service provider, or server hosting service provider) with whom the controller has a contractual relationship.
We retain the data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes mentioned above, protect our rights, or fulfill our legal obligations.
The goal is to prevent unauthorized data processing by ensuring need-based access to data and preventing unauthorized disclosure of data. For this purpose, we use organizational, physical, and information technology security measures. Employees of the data processor are obliged to comply with all data protection rules arising from the law when processing data.
Rights of the data subject
- The right to receive information about what data we process and how.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time if the data is processed on the basis of consent.
- The right to request data deletion if the data is processed based on consent and the consent has been withdrawn or if the data retention period has expired and the data does not need to be archived.
- The right to request the correction of data if it has changed or is otherwise insufficient or incorrect.
- The right to appeal to the Data Protection Inspectorate or the court.